REQ #: 16273 | San Antonio, TX
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a senior program manager at the USAF Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division in San Antonio, TX. This position will support the classified data at rest (CDAR) program.
The CDAR program will develop an enterprise encryption capability to render classified data at rest on hard disk drive media unclassified and un-usable to an adversary in the event of capture.
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS travel
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret required; TS preferred
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE LEVEL: M.S./M.A. with 12 years experience, of which 5 years must be in DoD, or B.S./B.A. with 15 years experience, of which 5 years must be in the DoD or lieu of degree 20 years relevant experience, of which 8 years must be in the DoD.
CERTIFICATIONS: Relevant DAU/DAWIA certification preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of DoD systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75.
- DoD acquisition program office experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications and MS Project
- Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring acquisition programs’ effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Assist the USAF program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and pursue alternative courses of action.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Plan, research, analyze and assess UP system acquisition in development, production, and deployment.
- Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies for meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e., DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meetings/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks for senior management.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.