Oasis Systems is always seeking talent in a variety of areas
- Logistics Manager @ Lackland AFB
- Systems Engineer @ Lackland AFB
- Engineering Technician @ Lackland AFB
- Test Engineer @ Lackland AFB
- Systems Engineer @ Hanscom AFB
- Logistics Manager @ Hanscom AFB
- System Administrator @ Hanscom AFB
- Project Scheduler @ Hanscom AFB
- Test Engineer @ Hanscom AFB
- System Interoperability and Integration Engineer (SME) @ Hanscom AFB
- General Interdisciplinary Engineer @ Hanscom AFB
- Applications Software Engineer @ Hanscom AFB
- Configuration and CDRL Manager @ Hanscom AFB
- Systems Engineer @ Peterson AFB
- Systems Engineer @ WPAFB
- Configuration and CDRL Manager @ Maxwell AFB
At Oasis, we believe that meaningful, challenging and rewarding work attracts dedicated individuals who strive to support the mission of Dept. of Defense programs.
Search our current openings HERE
We invite you to join our team of over 1000 talented employees, who are passionate about delivering innovative services and solutions to our customers.
We reward our valued employees with a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, a retirement plan with a company match and much more.
At Oasis, your personal & professional goals are a priority for us and having a variety of training options to help you not only do your job better but also advance your career goals is KEY to us.
We know firsthand that each employee learns through a variety of methods. Therefore, Oasis provides all employees with access to training through various mediums. Employees have access to online learning thru Skillsoft, whereby staff can learn at their leisure using online training. However, if staff are more hands-on and want to learn by attending a classroom or training site environment, then we can support this type of training as well. Additionally, from time to time, Oasis organizes “train the trainer” type programs in which employees can become skilled and then provide on-site assistance for their customers and co-workers.
We gladly provide financial support for staff to complete any type of job related training or certification program. Further, we also provide reimbursement for attendance at conferences and symposiums, so that staff can remain up to date with new technological advances as well as obtain applicable certification credits.
We appreciate those who have served as well as those who continue to serve in the nation’s military. We’re honored to have current and former military professionals serving at every level of our company. We value your experience, exceptional leadership skills, knowledge, dedication and discipline.
Oasis Systems offers career opportunities for all of our veterans, so we’ like to be your next employer of choice.
Join our remarkable group of dedicated and talented employees providing outstanding support to our valued Dept. of Defense customers