At Oasis our employees are our most valued resource. We believe that if we recruit, retain, and take excellent care of our quality employees; they will reciprocate the same level of care to our customers. As a Government contractor, our two key objectives are to deliver outstanding services to our customers and to take exceptional care of our team members. We believe in business integrity, mutual respect, open communication, and commitment to quality solutions and services.
Today, Oasis employs almost 1000 personnel: full-time, part-time, and consultants. Due to our diverse business base, Oasis employees have backgrounds and skill sets with expertise in engineering, acquisition, cybersecurity and IT, software development, field support, maritime service, system administration, health and safety, special control systems, financial, administrative management, and human capital resource management.
Our employees receive competitive annual salaries and a comprehensive benefits package (e.g. medical, dental, vision, savings plans, tuition reimbursement, and training opportunities). Our ability to successfully identify, screen, hire and retain quality personnel in a timely and cost-effective manner in accordance with ISO standards is evidenced by our high retention rate throughout the company and our Exceptional CPAR ratings. This is directly attributed to our commitment to maintain individual morale by providing opportunities for learning new skills, career advancement, and providing employee incentives.
Oasis’ highest priority is the safety of our employees. We hold regular safety meetings when necessary and conduct annual inspections. It is important that our employees are trained in the importance of safe work environments to ensure an accident free workplace. Oasis also conducts periodic drug testing and physicals. Many of our employees are trained in both first aid and CPR.
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Enjoy Working for Oasis
- Our employees are individuals whose input is appreciated and respected, and where hard work and dedication is recognized.
- Family oriented company with long term employees and relationships extending beyond the workplace.
- Oasis provides a fun, friendly work environment where employees of all cultures and backgrounds interact and learn from one another.
- Team building and entrepreneurial spirit encouraged.
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education.
- Opportunities for career advancement through challenging work and unique learning experiences.
- Employees have the ability to perform cross-functional responsibilities, allowing them to obtain a wide range of valuable work experience.
- Open door communication and feedback.
- Internship positions for students seeking useful “real world” experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Diversity
Oasis provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. We are an e-verify employer. We are particularly interested in applicants who are veterans and have prior military service.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
For assistance with your online application, please contact us at Recruiting@OasisSystems.com.
“At Oasis, we believe that meaningful, challenging and rewarding work attracts dedicated individuals who strive to support the mission of Dept. of Defense programs.
We invite you to join our team of over 1000 talented employees, who are passionate about delivering innovative services and solutions to our customers.
We reward our valued employees with a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, a retirement plan with a company match and much more.”