REQ #: 17604 | Eglin AFB, FL
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for SE-3 Client System Administrator position located at the 36th Electronic Warfare Squadron at Eglin AFB, FL. The successful candidate will assist the 350th Spectrum Warfare Group (350 SWG) at Eglin AFB, FL. 350 SWG is the technical focal point for all electronic warfare (EW) support of warfighter systems for the Combat Air Forces (CAF) fighter, bomber, helicopter, and airborne surveillance platforms.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
TRAVEL: Up to 4 times per year
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret, Top Secret eligible (US Citizenship required)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in applicable discipline. Additional work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3- 10 years experience
- Due to the sensitivity of customer requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- This position requires candidates to possess a current Top SECRET security clearance or have a SECRET clearance and have the ability to obtain and hold a Top Secret clearance. Inability to maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance will result in a candidate being ineligible for this position
- May be required to have the proper and current information assurance certification to perform information assurance functions in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program
- Familiarity/proficiency with network principles, concepts, equipment and tools sufficient to assist in planning and maintaining network services; network standards and equipment sufficient to install, configure, and troubleshoot components such as routers, hubs, switches, and servers; information technology hardware and software products, as well as, computer peripherals (e.g. printers, monitors, hard drives, docking stations, scanners, etc.); customer service support skills; customer training to include demonstrations of hardware/software; documentation development; database development, design, implementation, and maintenance; network operations and administration; application development, design and implementation; document scanning and retrieval; and telecommunications implementation and training (VTC, telephone, voice mail)
- 3-5 years’ experience with Linux operating system. Linux Administrator certification is desired
- Previous COMSEC experience
- The successful candidate will serve as an Information Technology (IT) specialist responsible for assistance in the operation and maintenance of the unit’s computer networks and provide technical assistance, training, and support to customers
- Apply computer hardware and software expertise to establish and maintain Government program specific information technology (IT) capability in accordance with Government instructions, policies, and procedures
- First point of contact for resolving or escalating issues relating to hardware, software, network, and other matters of computer end users
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software and will respond to queries, runs diagnostics, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution
- Execute COMSEC duties in support of squadron missions, up to 25% of work effort
- Office setting that includes sedentary physical effort. However, it may include lifting of weights up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allotment
- Multiple healthcare benefits packages
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with a federally recognized holiday schedule
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.