GSA ASTRO Contract Information Portal
ASTRO is a family of ten separate, individual, Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that span multiple NAICS Codes and NAICS Code Exceptions that are sponsored by the DoD. The scope encompasses a variety of services related to manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms and robotics.
ASTRO is designed to be a total solution vehicle with scope including operations, maintenance, readiness, research, development, systems integration, and support for manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms and/or robotics, as well as the services that support those platforms and robotics.
ASTRO may be used to provide a total solution for any organization’s requirement in any of the identified ASTRO Domains. These requirements include the following domains:
- Development/Systems Integration
- Research and Development (R&D)
Capabilities / Pools
- Aviation Pool: Maintenance, repair, and overhaul of manned, optionally manned, and unmanned aircraft.
- Data Operations Pool: Performance of Data Operations including all data collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination activities associated with manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms and robotics supporting mission performance. This includes traditional labor services as well as “as a service” support.
- Mission Operations Pool: Mission Operations includes performance of operational services not included in Data Operations associated with manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms and robotics supporting mission performance. This includes traditional labor services as well as “as a service” support.
- Development / Systems Integration Pool: Systems integration, improvement, and/or engineering associated with manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms
- Support Pool: All support services (except training) required for successful execution of a product, program, project, or process regarding platforms and robotics for land, air, sea, or space; the planning necessary to support operational missions; and the analysis of the results of an operational mission.
Vehicle Type: Multiple Agency, Multiple Award Contract
Contracting Agency: General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), Assisted Acquisition Service (AAS), Federal Systems Integration and Management Center (FEDSIM)
Eligible Users: DoD Agencies
Contract User Fee: None
Task Order Types: CPAF, CPIF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
Contract End Date: November 14, 2031
Vehicle Website: https://aas.gsa.gov/astro/
- Aviation Pool: 47QFCA22D0130
- Data Operations Pool: 47QFCA22D0025
- Maritime Pool: 47QFCA22D0268
- Mission Operations: 47QFCA22D0072
- Research & Development: 47QFCA22D0380
- Support Pool: 47QFCA22D0427
To locate our SAM record please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.sam.gov
- Enter Cage Code: 1EDN2