REQ #: 11921 | EGLIN AFB, FL
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a SE-4 Cybersecurity Penetration Tester TGCA at Eglin AFB, FL. Our cybersecurity test team is searching for new members that can help us conduct security analysis on systems and/or software to understand and identify vulnerabilities. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, learning new technology areas, this is the place for you. We provide a number of opportunities to learn ranging from on-the-job training with other team members to formal courses for unique technology areas.
We realize that no one will have all of these qualifications. We are looking for people that can bring a strong foundation in one of the listed areas and are motivated to learn the others. Position responsibilities can span from compliance testing to penetration testing, depending on your skillset.
This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron at Eglin AFB, FL
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full Time
TRAVEL: 33% CONUS / OCONUS TDYs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret – must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in a technical field
CERTIFICATIONS: Must have or be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP, CISSP, etc.) within 6 months of hire, and maintain certification throughout employment.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10 years of relevant technical experience
- US Citizenship.
- Active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance – (Single Scope Background Investigation).
- Experience using modern penetration testing tools and methods.
- Ability to identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Web Application testing, including advanced knowledge of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis, analyze security policies and controls for effectiveness in fixing or mitigating a vulnerability, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to document findings, write technical reports, and communicate test results (orally and in written form).
- Excellent self-initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in small and large team settings to solve complex problems.
- Travel up to 15-20 weeks per year, potentially to worldwide sites.
- Certifications: OSCP (or equivalent).
- Must be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP, CISSP, etc.) and CNDSP Analyst – Certified (CEH, GCIH, etc) within 6 months of hire, and maintain certification throughout employment.
- Experience with penetration testing in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Experience with containerization and knowledge of orchestration.
- Knowledge of application/software development process.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps.
- Knowledge of compiled languages (C, C++, C#, Assembly, Java, etc.).
- Experience exploiting buffer overflows.
- Experience in reverse engineering.
- Certifications: OSCE, AWAE, GCIH, GPEN, GWAP, and/or CCNA.
- Conduct independent penetration testing, data collection, test automation, and reporting.
- Develop test tools and strategies for cybersecurity testing in DoD.
- Perform security analysis on systems and/or software to understand and identify vulnerabilities.
- Execute hands-on testing, individually or as part of a team, which include significant technical skills with multiple operating systems. (Windows, Linux, Unix, IOS (network)) as well as a variety of applications and databases.
- Document and communicate test results effectively to technical and non-technical user groups in written and oral formats.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available