REQ #: 13024 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) at the HNI Directorate at Hanscom Air Force Base.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret
EDUCATION: MS in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or similar
Comp TIA+ and CISSP certifications are required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 12-15 years of experience in Cybersecurity, 5 of which must be in the DoD
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure all assigned system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air force Cyber Security Policies
- Ensure system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force Cyber Security policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cyber Security, and AFI-33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
- Ensure cybersecurity policies are implemented correctly, including compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology
- Support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK), Enabling to achieve standardized, PKI-supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification, and authentication.
- Develop, review and approve plans, schedules, and other technical documentation
- Facilitate and support Division meetings/reviews, team building, and strategic planning
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.