REQ #: 17547 | Eglin AFB, FL
Oasis has an exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity Test Manager located at Eglin AFB, FL , who can help us form and manage multi-skilled test team members and efforts to conduct system security analysis on systems and/or software to understand and identify vulnerabilities. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment involving telework and in-office work, learning new technology areas, and getting involved with exciting and new military systems across the country, this is the place for you. We provide several opportunities to learn, ranging from on-the-job training with other team members to formal courses for unique technology areas.
We seek people who can bring a strong foundation in one of the listed areas and are motivated to learn the others. Position responsibilities can span program management to cybersecurity testing.
This position supports the 48th Cyberspace Test Squadron at Eglin AFB, FL, and the DOD Cybersecurity community to plan and conduct Cybersecurity Developmental and Operational Test & Evaluation for major DoD programs. When executing test events, work hours can be extended and may vary. Test events are typically 5-10 days in length. Currently, 2-3 days per week in the office, when not testing. The test schedule is typically 1-2 weeks per month but varies.
The successful candidate will be expected to adhere to strict security protocols and always maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion. The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong commitment to achieving the mission of the Air Force.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
TRAVEL: 30% CONUS//OCONUS TDYs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active Secret with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret – U.S. Citizenship Required
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field and a minimum of 3 years of technical experience. Additional experience may be substituted.
CERTIFICATIONS: Must be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP+/CISSP) within 6 months of hire and maintain certification throughout employment
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-10 years
- US Citizenship is required
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret is required
- Job experience in Aircraft, Weapon, Cloud, and/or Traditional Internet Protocol system architectures/ avionics
- Passionate about cybersecurity and delivering test reports that exceed expectations
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Exceptional organization and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with industry cybersecurity frameworks and standards, such as NIST, ISO 27001, and SOC 2
- Knowledge of cybersecurity testing methodologies and tools, such as vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, and risk assessments
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing diverse teams
- Insatiable drive to understand unique technologies
- Excellent self-initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in small and large team settings to solve complex problems
- Travel up to 15-20 weeks per year, potentially to worldwide sites
- Must be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP+/CISSP) within 6 months of hire and maintain certification throughout employment
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity Assess and Authorize (A&A) process to support DoD acquisition programs through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Knowledge of the DOD acquisition process
- Experience with DOD development and/or operational testing
- Experience with aircraft and weapon systems testing/evaluation
- Understanding of network security/engineering
- Certifications: CISSP, CASP
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the Air Force, including leadership, technical personnel, and vendors
- Develop test strategies for cybersecurity testing on DOD systems
- Manage a team of cybersecurity professionals, providing direction and guidance as needed
- Track test requirements for the team and assist the team in meeting those requirements
- Plan or coordinate system security analysis on systems and/or software to understand and identify vulnerabilities
- Provide oversite of cyber test events, to include test planning, coordination, execution, analysis, and reporting
- Implement testing policies and procedures that align with Air Force cybersecurity policies and standards
- Attend meetings with customers to help the test team prepare for events
- Document and communicate test results effectively to technical and non-technical user groups in written and oral formats in a timely and effective manner
- Stay up to date on emerging cybersecurity threats and trends and adjust testing plans and procedures as needed to mitigate new risks
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allotment
- Multiple healthcare benefits packages
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with a federally recognized holiday schedule
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.