REQ #: 17683 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Manager to support the Force Protection Division within the USAF Digital Directorate and at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Provide logistics/sustainment capabilities across all aspects of the Force Protection program with an emphasis on providing technical logistics/sustainment support to senior leadership.
- Provide logistics and sustainment inputs to acquisition documents such as Statements of Objectives, Requests for Proposals, Engineering Change Proposals, Program Management Plans, ILSPs, SOWs, PWSs, Technical Requirements Documents (TRDs), CDRLs, SEPs, LCMPs, Technical Manuals (TMs), Technical Orders, FCA/PCA documents, and Depot Source of Repair (DSOR).
- Direct/active participation and leadership as appropriate in logistics/sustainment technical discussions/meetings both internally and externally to the program office.
- Provide support to government analyses, development of options, analysis of each option, and recommended solutions with in-depth technical justification and background.
- Provide technical support to the HBU technical oversight of the Prime contractor’s logistics support performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of work experience, with experience in DOD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
- Proficient Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge of the DOD’s integrated product support element structure
- Ability to lead a project team in completing complex projects.
- Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
- Candidate must be a US citizen.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.