REQ #: 16360 | Eglin AFB, FL
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Model-Based Systems Engineer (SE-3) located at the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division (AFNWC/NDB) at Eglin AFB, FL.
The U.S. Air Force is developing a new Long-Range Stand-Off (LRSO) nuclear missile. The service plans to field the LRSO by 2030 to replace the current General Dynamics (now Raytheon) AGM-129A Advanced Cruise Missile (ACM) that entered service in 1991. In May 2021, the Air Force awarded an Engineering and Manufacturing Design (EMD) contract to Raytheon Missiles and Defense, Tucson, Arizona. The Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division (AFNWC/NDB), resident at Eglin AFB, Florida, is the System Program Office (SPO) responsible for the acquisition.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full Time
TRAVEL: Yes (approx. 4 trips per year)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret (U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-10 years of applicable experience
- Strong background in Systems Engineering principles, Model Based Systems Engineering, Systems Modeling Language, and Digital Modeling Architectures
- Experience with Cameo Systems Modeler and Unified Architecture Framework are highly desired
- Experience building workflows in TeamCenter is highly desired
- Experience working in a DoD program office is a plus
- Candidate must have a 4 year technical degree. Job specific experience may be substituted
- Engage in Digital Engineering concept planning; design and development; integration, testing and verification at the system, element, or component level
- Work in MBSE specialty areas, which include but are not limited to Systems Engineering, Cruise Missile and supporting systems, Modeling and Simulation, Cyber, and Systems Architecture.
- Support development of critical MBSE artifacts and algorithms to improve/reduce the nuclear certification timeline
- Provide framework to conduct System Engineering Technical Reviews from within MBSE environment
- Support technical reviews of products delivered to ensure Contractor development activities progress to meet program schedule and technical objectives for LRSO
- Advise on technical design, material development, acquisition, test, and operational issues related to requirements, systems engineering, finance, performance, and schedule trade-offs
- Support the development of high-level technical briefings and reports to Senior Leaders and Senior Executives
- Develop and present detailed briefings to technical and non-technical Senior Leaders representing the LRSO program
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allotment
- Multiple healthcare benefits packages
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with a federally recognized holiday schedule
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.