REQ #: 17437 | Lackland AFB, TX
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to be part of the C3I and Infrastructure Division, which focuses on providing enterprise support to the Air Force, Air National Guard, and Air Force Reserve installations and bases. This position supports the ICAM program and is located at Lackland, AFB, TX.
This position provides support to program leadership to facilitate successful contract execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Shall be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e., DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Assist the program team in achieving milestones.
- Utilize strong DOD 500.2 acquisition skills to generate acquisition documents. Documents may include, but are not limited to, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Program Baselines, Risk Management Plans, Program Management Reviews, and Milestone Decision Briefs.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Support Program Management Reviews, senior-level meetings/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and maintain management reviews, meetings, and schedules
- Working knowledge/experience with finance and contracting as it relates to acquisition
- BA/BS degree and 10 years of Program Management, of which 5 years must be in the DOD
- or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, of which 8 years must be in the DOD.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.