REQ #: 16274 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to support the Command and Control Incident Management Emergency Response Application (C2MEIRA) program, which is within the USAF Kessel Run Division and located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
This position has been approved for 100% telework
- Provide acquisition support to the Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads by helping guide successful program execution to maintain the acquisition battle rhythm and deliver warfighter capability.
- Individuals must know qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Provide advice and solutions to program leadership to facilitate successful contract execution for the program. Analyzes overall program health and advises program leadership on options to maintain cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Reviews acquisition documents and provides comments offering an executive-level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy. Records may include, but are not limited to, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Program Baselines, Risk Management Plans, Program Management Reviews, and Milestone Decision Briefs. Individuals must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- The candidate will be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e., DAES, MAR, etc.).
- The candidate will support Program Management Reviews, senior-level meetings/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of program management experience.
- Previous Dept of Defense experience is required.
- Knowledge of the USAF Acquisition process is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and in person is crucial to this position.
- Use of MS Office products is required.
- Must have an active US Security clearance.
- Must be a US citizen
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.