REQ #: 16021 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to support the Air Traffic Control Future Technologies (AFT) program within the Aerospace Management Systems Division at Hanscom AFB, MA.
JOB STATUS: Full-time; salaried
TRAVEL: Yes (est 10%)
- Bachelor’s degree, and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Significant experience with DoD systems-level acquisition is required.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, and knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Possesses knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring defense acquisition programs’ effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have an active US security clearance.
- Ability to travel up to an estimated 10%.
- You must be a US citizen.
- Assist the program manager in formulating plans and recommending effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives for a portfolio of air traffic control future technology projects IAW DoD 5000. Recommend viable solutions to problems.
- Advise/assist project managers in developing and executing acquisition strategies.
- Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment.
- Support and develop acquisition reports and program documentation.
- Report elements of program status in the Life Cycle Management Process (LCMP) management tool.
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meetings/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks for senior management.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Support implementation and execution of Agile software development processes with Government and Prime contractors.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.