REQ #: 15929 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Engineering & Technology has an opportunity for a Project Schedule Engineer to support the Enterprise IT as a Service (EITaaS) program office. EITaas is a DoD initiative to leverage industry to provide standardized, innovative, and agile Information Technology services across Air and Space Forces. The end goal is improved operational readiness, user experience, rock-solid IT infrastructure, and Cyberspace defense. EITaaS is a C3I and Infrastructure Division branch that provides enterprise IT support to the Air Force, Air National Guard, and Air Force Reserve installations and bases. They also provide technical and policy support and C3I infrastructure for USAF enterprise applications.
JOB STATUS: Full Time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active Secret. U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
EDUCATION: BS in an Engineering discipline
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10-15 years of scheduling experience, 3-5 within the DoD
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: Advanced experience with a variety of scheduling tools, including the following:
- Milestones Pro
- MS Project
- MS Teams
- MS Planner
- Power BI
The Project Schedule Engineer will plan, build, coordinate, brief, and manage 10+ EITaaS program schedules into one Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Communicate and coordinate IMS activities for 10+ programs among the functional disciplines within the branch
- Strong communication skills include building strong working relationships with multiple program teams.
- Ability to operate at the highest level in a fast-paced environment
- Provide and brief IMS technical products (e.g., GANTT charts, network diagrams, etc.)
- Ensure integrated schedule management technical support to system acquisition processes and collaborate and incorporate essential schedule requirements to ensure mission success
- Crafting an IMS (linking dependencies, setting durations, differentiating between milestones and tasks, etc.)
- Linking vendor schedules into the Branch IMS
- Identify critical tasks leading up to acquisition milestones and guiding PMs with required lead times to achieve an on-time award
- Assess each program’s ability to achieve results
- Communicate schedule objectives, plans, and status to the customer, project team, and management
- Take corrective action as necessary to achieve results
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.