REQ #: 15963 | San Antonio, Texas
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a senior cyber acquisition manager at the USAF Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division in San Antonio, TX. This position will support the delivery of information operations capabilities for the 16 AF and Air Combat Command.
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS travel
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS with SCI eligibility
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE LEVEL: M.S./M.A. with 12 years experience, of which 5 years must be in DoD, or B.S./B.A. with 15 years experience, of which 5 years must be in the DoD or place of degree 20 years relevant experience, of which 8 years must be in the DoD.
CERTIFICATIONS: Relevant DAU/DAWIA certification preferred
- DoD acquisition program office experience preferred
- Jira and Confluence experience preferred
- Cyber, IT, or software development experience preferred
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, and understand roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force to the purchase of cyber systems.
- Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring acquisition programs’ effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Assist the USAF program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and pursue of alternative courses of action.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Plan, research, analyze, and assess UP system acquisition in development, production, and deployment.
- Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies for meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e., DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior-level meetings/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks for senior management.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.