REQ #: 15957 | Peterson AFB, CO
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an ET-3 Software Test Automator located at Peterson AFB, CO. This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
TRAVEL: 25% CONUS/OCONUS TDYs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Requires an active and fully adjudicated Secret security clearance, and the ability to obtain and maintain a TS security clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in an applicable field and a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience is required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: ET-3
- Requires an active and fully adjudicated Secret security clearance, and the ability to obtain and maintain a TS security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
- Knowledge of Waterfall & Agile software development methodologies
- US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain/maintain DoD clearance
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills in the area of software engineering
- Good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent self-initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Provide test automation research, development, test, and evaluation support for all phases of test automation as the recognized technical experts on Network Warfare test capabilities
- Software Engineering support will cover entire test automation conception, emerging research and test to fielding decisions.
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify test automation using various industry tools for systems and/or applications software
- Planning of system automation deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections
- Test automation (Jenkins, Robot Framework, Selenium, etc…)
- Operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc…)
- Software Development methodologies (agile, waterfall, etc…)
- Development tools and services, any current IDE, notepad++, VS Code, GIT
- Basic understanding of Software Security
- Op Open Source, cloud and virtualization software and services
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.