REQ #: 12577 | HANSCOM AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a System Administrator to support the Kessel Run Division, which is within the USAF Digital Directorate.
JOB STATUS: Full time, salaried employee
LOCATION: Either Hanscom AFB or at the Kessel Run office in Boston, MA
- Build and maintain MS Window client and server platforms.
- Assist with the development and administration of Cloud environment.
- Review/update current baseline configuration to optimize Kessel Run Windows and baseline integration, test, and operations software/hardware subnet suites.
- Design, document, and maintain the PSF hardware and software baseline configurations.
- Assist the Cyber Security (CS) staff with securing the PSF network configuration baseline and maintaining the Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Perform as the principle interface between baseline leads, and other Kessel Run baseline technical teams.
- Attend/facilitate PMO meetings providing input to the design, development and configuration of current/future requirements for the PSF.
- Analyze and recommend network requirements
- Recommend and maintain network architecture and infrastructure
- Work closely with Kessel Run technical teams on monitoring network capacity and performance
- Diagnose and resolving network problems
- Recommend network backup and recovery procedures
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems software; and/or ensure the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent. and 2yrs of relevent experience managing hardware/software baselines in the DoD community.
- Admin experience with Gsuite or equivalent, Gitlab, Active Directory, 2fa (Okta preferred).
- Previous Cloud experience is highly desireable.
- Substantial knowledge of MS Windows client and server Operating Systems (OS) and MECM
- Knowledge of the Host Based Security System (HBBS) and McAfee security solutions
- USAF IT infrastructure experience with the DoD Non-secure (NIPRNet) and Secure (SIPRNet) networks.
- Experience writing and updating technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of WAN/LAN switching technology.
- Working knowledge of securing a network (firewalls, intrusion detection systems, ACL’s, scanners).
- Working knowledge of DoD network identity mechanisms (digital certificates, smart cards, directory services).
- Working knowledge of standard data networking protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP).
- Familiar with Information Technology, and Cyber Security applicable DoD Regulations, Directives, and Air Force Instructions (AFI’s).
- Cisco certification (CCNA) a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation a plus
- Must have a final Secret Security Clearance to perform tasks on the Kessel Run systems.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available