REQ #: 12737 | HANSCOM AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Cybersecurity III (IAM) to provide Information Assurance Management support to the Airborne Warning And Control System (AWACS) Program, which is within the PEO Digital (formerly known as the Battle Management Directorate), located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Full time
- Ensure engineering activities (analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring) best meets (as resources allow) established requirements (e.g., RMF, DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide).
- Responsible for ensuring information systems are secure and that data maintained in these systems is protected from unauthorized access.
- Evaluate all COTS products (hardware and software) to ensure they meet current information assurance standards and that security updates released by OEMs are installed and verified.
- Evaluate current status of potential information system threats from casual intrusion to intrusions meant to permanently or irreparably degrade system performance or protection.
- Interpret and analyze processing anomalies in major complex engineering systems and take corrective action.
- Develop, review, and update the System Security Plan (SSP) for the mission system to align with current RMF controls and their compliance status
- Update, understand, and maintain the mission system’s POA&M
- Be comfortable using eMASS for RMF control compliance and POA&M maintenance
- Develop, review, and refine Continuity of Operations (COOP) package documentation and related artifacts.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures using agile Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) entrance and exit criteria throughout the product lifecycle
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- A minimum of 12 + yrs work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Candidate will have proficiency in the RMF ATO accreditation process and be able to use eMASS at the SECRET level.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
- Candidates must have an active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- CISSP required
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available