REQ #: 12183 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Systems is looking for an experienced Systems Modeler SME to join the Survivable Airborne Operations Center (SAOC) Program at Hanscom AFB. The SAOC program is a Major Defense Acquisition Program tasked with leading the development and delivery of the E-4B National Airborne Operations (NAOC) replacement fleet. The E-4B fleet provides airborne national-level command and control (C2) to support SecDef and other national security leadership. The assigned Systems Modeler SME will directly support government engineers and program managers through the acquisition cycle of the program. The ideal candidate will perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of Systems Based Engineering to the acquisition process. The contractor shall be able to:
*** This is eligible for a Sign-On Bonus ***
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Full time
- Demonstrate expertise using Cameo Enterprise Architect to create SysML diagrams to capture mission threads, requirements, and architecture information.
- The contractor shall create templates to capture the necessary information to populate SysML models.
- The contractor shall develop model structure, taxonomy, orthology, and any other applicable model attributes, leveraging enterprise architecture frameworks such as DoDAF and UAF as appropriate.
- The contractor shall assist other program office teams and personnel with integration into the digital environment. The contractor shall conver SysML models developed in other applications into Cameo Enterprise Architect.
- The contractor shall establish traceability between data in Cameo and Enovia, including using appropriate middleware as needed.
- To report project findings and status, the contractor shall interface with all aspects of the Program Management Office (PMO), the End User community, and critical stakeholders representatives.
- The contractor shall create, review, and provide input to acquisition program artifacts, including requirements, program plans, milestone documentation, and system models.
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: BA/BS in a technical field (e.g., engineering, computer science, or similar) required, master’s degree desired. Minimum 6 years of experience in SysML model creation. 3+ years of experience with C meo Enterprise Architect is highly preferred.
- Experience with other Dassault software, including 3DExperience, Enovia, and Catia desired. OMG-Certified Systems Mod ling Professional (OCSMP) Model Builder – Intermediate certification desired
- Top Secret Clearance and U.S. Citizenship required for all applicants
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.