REQ #: 12868 | Hanscom AFB, MA
Oasis Systems has an opportunity for a Test Manager to provide Validation and Verification (V&V) support services to the Family of Advanced Beyond Line of Sight Terminals (FAB-T) Division (AFLCMC/HNS) for the Command Post Terminal (CPT) and the Force Element Terminal (FET) development test programs following the program’s Integrated Test Plan, program development/sustainment contracts, and PMO practices. Activities will vary depending on the current activities of the program/system, the scope of the recent development/sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives.
JOB STATUS: Full Time
TRAVEL: Some CONUS travel is required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret. U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
EDUCATION: B.S. in Engineering or a related discipline
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10-15 years of test and validation experience, with 5-8 years within the DoD
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of DoD T&E
- Understanding of roles and relationships within the DoD and Air Force T&E stakeholder community
- Experience with contractor, developmental and operational testing
- Experience with multi-service testing
- Understanding of AFI 63-119 processes as well as Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP) development/coordination process
- Proficient Microsoft office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project
Provide test planning support services for C3I&N Directorate activities in compliance with DoD, Air Force, C3I&N, and AFLCMC test instructions, policies, and procedures. Support requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare program/project Test and Evaluation Management Plans (TEMP)
- Prepare Test and Evaluation segments of program acquisition documentation.
- Support certification test activities, e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC).
- Support training is required to execute program test activities.
- Support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations.
- Support program Functional and Physical Configuration Audits (FCAs/PCA)
- Monitor and support the collection of test data during developmental and operational test events
- Participate in test concept development, methodology development, test plan development, test execution, test reporting, data reduction and analysis, and end-user operational testing.
- Use Design of Experiments methods to plan and conduct test programs
- Evaluate the configuration, capability, and operational relevance of test environments and ensure they are correctly available to support all planned test events
- Review and evaluate the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from the accomplishment of test engineering tasks and engineering performance analysis reports
- Independently prepare (or advise others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates, test plans, and technical information in the specific area of technical expertise
- Prepare and review test analyses.
- Review and analyze trade-off studies.
- Review and analyze measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability.
- Review and analyze engineering performance predictions.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry, where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on any legally protected characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or based on physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to perform the job available satisfactorily.